Black friday is here and of course many of you save half the year for the legendary Black Friday event of absolute madness and people at each others throats trying to snag the newest game topped with a Furby.
What have you bought this year on black friday. I already have a pretty decent receiver but I’m maxed on HDMI and wanted sound throughout the house. The price on this was only $30 less than the refurbished version of the same receiver but it’s still a great deal.
It plays FLAC, wireless music straight from your iPhone using Airplay and it’s got some crazy feature for simulated surround sound (I’m thinking I’m going to prefer the real thing).
I also stocked up majorly on Monster High and Ever After High Dolls, even a few Bratzillas (Bratz rip off of Monster High, which ripped off Bratz which ripped off Ball Jointed Dolls (BJDs or Dollfies).
I’m tempted to go wild and get this Monster High Gothic Doll house but there is no way that I would find somewhere to put this thing. Especially not where the million pieces would get batted around and scattered by all of the cats to create the mess of the century.
Things are going great with my fiancé, YES I AM ENGAGED!!! And completely in love with My S/O the ever so sexy Defcon602 who just came out with an amazing new electro music mix. Electro at it’s finest, check it out.
To stay on the pink hair theme, this is my fiancé with Pink Fetish in his hair by Splat (It bled TERRIBLY and GOT EVERYWHERE do NOT recommend unless you feel like bathing in vaseline!) with Atomic Pink by Special FX on top when it was faded a bit!
What is California doing right now updating her blog at 6:20 in the morning? Having no schedule and living her life free and she feels she should. I heard Valeria Lukyanova say that she prefers to live life in a free way without a human schedule, the human barbie has a similar philosophy to life as I do living on a erratic night owl schedule. I’ve always had issue sleeping at night, I think it is genetic. What kind of schedule would you be on if you didn’t have a 9-5 job?
I would really like to work on my self control and attain a polyphasic schedule. Sleeping is a complete waste of time and I am convinced sleeping 8 hours a night makes a person sick a tired! I love the lucid dreams and rested feeling I get when I barely sleep.
How to dye your hair extensions bright colors rainbow pink blue and purple unicorn hair.
Hair Color Dye used (On Platinum #60 hair bleached blonde):
Special FX : Atomic Pink
Splat Ocean Ombre Kit: Turquoise Reef & Blue Crush
Punky Color: Turquoise
Here are my hair extensions setting and getting ready to rinse and then dry! I find it’s a great way to spend the hour bleaching your roots to prepare your tape in hair extensions and wait for both your hair and your extensions to dry! Don’t forget to condition your extensions but don’t condition the roots of your hair before putting in tape in extensions!!! Your hair extensions will slide out of your hair and probably pull on it really bad. Hair extensions that hurt and cause bodily pain are the worst.
I really adore this blonde beauty’s hair extensions they look absolutely flawless. What do you think? Hair extensions can be heavy and uncomfortable but I think they are worth it to achieve the overall look. Unless you are born a blonde (and if you are chances are your hair is thin!) having hair this long naturally is impossible due to bleach breakage.
Here is a tutorial on how to dye your brown or black really dark hair a super light platinum barbie blonde color!
- Special FX : Atomic Pink mixed with LOTS of heavy conditioner for damaged bleached hair (1/4 tsp Atomic Pink Dye to 1/4 cup conditioner.)
- Special FX : Two of their purple colors, do not recall the names (diluted 1/4 tsp Purple dye to 1/4 cup conditioner)
- Punky Color: Turquoise (Also diluted 1/4-1/2 tsp Punky Color Turquoise to 1/4 cup Heavy Conditioner for Bleached and Damaged Hair, use a cheap conditioner but very restoring one.)
I often dye my hair crazy colors right before dying my roots and then do a soap cap to bleach the crazy colors out of my hair so I can go blonde again when my roots are dyed.
How to do a soapcap when you are already bleaching your roots.
This can be done to remove brightly colored hair dye (pink, red, blue, purple etc from your blonde hair and return it to it’s platinum color) or to take brassy ugly orange and yellow undertones out of your hair or simply refresh your blonde look.
After your roots are 90% bleached (for refreshing blonde hair or removing pastel colors) (check often) or 60% bleached to remove intense colors like blue, red, or neon pink… go to a sink with a mirror.
Cover your shoulders with a towel.
Wearing gloves, wet your hair with warm (not hot) water just a little bit at a time.Be careful not to get the bleach on your hair or skin (I just got a bleach burn on my tattoo and it really hurt!!!! Splat brand bleach works very well but unfortunately is incredibly runny and gets everywhere, both on you and everything you own… have towels ready!)
- Run your fingers through your hair and “pull” the bleach from your roots through your hair. You can also use this opportunity to touch up any areas that are still dark you may have missed. Don’t forget to have someone check the back of your head or look at your hair in a mirror!
Once the roots are saturated through, put the remaining bleach from your bottle or bowl in your hand a little at a time and run through your hair. Running the bleach through your hair if it isn’t dispersing evenly you may need to wet your hair a little more.
- In the shower or over the sink; Use a cheap cleansing and stripping shampoo, or one that is very drying that is used to remove oils and debris from hair. Using a crappy cheap stripping shampoo ensures you remove the most color from your hair. Using a shampoo that moisturizes will just ruin your hairs open follicles by filling them with moisturizer instead of having the dye come out of the hair into the shampoo, you are having the conditioner getting stuck in your hair, locking in the color. You can buy this kind of Shampoo at the dollar store or on Amazon!It’s best to do this over the sink or leaving your body out of the shower. The bleach will drip onto your skin if you let the water run over your skin and it could be unhealthy or damaging.Massage the shampoo into your hair well (but not your scalp).
- Put a plastic bag or shower cap on your head (not the colored kind the bleach will strip the color off your shower cap and make a huge mess!!!) Saran wrap will work as well. Alternatively you can sit in a hot shower to keep the pores open in your hair for the best bleached blonde results removing all that crazy color you just had in there. Goodbye BLUE BANGS, hello BLONDE BEAUTY!
- Watch your hair carefully to see your color progress.If removing pastel / light colors or refreshing blonde hair and removing brassy undertones 90% root completion: If you hair is already very blonde or damaged I recommend you do not do this process for more than five minutes. Many people leave the soap cap in for 25-30 minutes, but after your roots have already been bleached you do not want them to be too light!)
If removing bright intense colors or refreshing blonde hair and removing brassy undertones 60% root completion: If you hair is already very blonde or damaged I recommend you do not do this process for more than five minutes, but it is going to take more than five minutes for your bright intense colors to come out. It may need to be left in for an entire hour; if this is the case I recommend you do two 20-30 minute soap caps with 3 days to a week in between. In the meantime you will get to have a fun totally new color of bright and beautiful hair!
- Rinse WELL!!!!!
- Shampoo again with a conditioning shampoo once all shampoo and dye is out of your hair then Condition with a VERY intense extreme conditioner and a hair mask unless you are installing hair extensions. Don’t forget to use Argan Oil throughout your hair for the best bleached blonde hair health!
You can only run the bleach through your hair with a soap cap so often without completely drying out your hair. A stripping cleansing shampoo can also help big time with this.
HOT TIP: When I bleach my hair I like to use cheap painting brushes that you can get at Michael’s Craft store and with a 50% off any one item coupon that you can find on retail me not or in their monthly fliers these cost basically nothing. You can also find them at the dollar store and in the craft and school supply isles of your local drug store beauty department.
You can get more info on removing brightly colored hair color here, How to remove brightly colored pink, purple, blue dye (soap cap).
On a closing note; a good friend of mine has passed away and I had a drink for him tonight with my friends. I will miss you a ton Bruce, you were always there for me and never ceased to make me feel special, I miss you. (‘_’) (/_;) (T_T) (;_;) (;_; (;_:) (;O;) (:_;) (ToT);; tt so sad ;; <3
And something really sad happened to me this week, it’s really private but I would like to ask for your prayers & positive thoughts and frequencies in my direction for health, happiness and success. If you leave your name in the comments I will send you the same!